Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Peachy Green

So I've been in constant motion for a month, travelling for work and moving. The morning after I got home from a marathon business trip, I had to take an emergency trip to Idaho. That meant 30 hours in the car, pretty much straight. It's been a few days, but still those of us who were on that trip are still struggling to get back in alignment. My sleep is thrown off, I'm a little out of shape and I'm still trying to shake off my poor 'road food survival' habits.

This smoothie was a good start. Since it's summer now, I'm trying to add more fresh fruit (as opposed to frozen) into these concoctions.

This one was so sweet because of the banana and fresh mango, I could add sneak in more spinach than usual. I haven't used banana in so long, I forgot how sweet and sugary they are.

The Peachy Green
2 cups spinach
1 ripe banana
1 cup coconut water
1/2 mango, cubed
1/2 avocado
1-2 cups frozen peach
1 tablespoon hemp protein powder

No comments:

Post a Comment